MedStar Capitals Iceplex is proud to be part of the Arlington community. We are happy to help schools, clubs, and other children’s organizations with their fundraising efforts by donating gift certificates for our services.
DONATION GUIDELINES AND REQUEST
If you represent a nonprofit organization interested in applying for a donation from MedStar Capitals Iceplex, please review the following information before continuing:
· Your organization must be an area school or registered 501 c-3 nonprofit organization.
· Charitable donations are given only to fundraising auctions or raffles that benefit groups of children in our customer area.
· A cover letter using your organization’s letterhead and the matching 501 c-3 tax-exempt certificate must accompany the completed request form.
· Requests with completed forms and accompanying documents must be received at least six weeks before the fundraising event.
· If your organization has received a donation from MedStar Capitals Iceplex this year, you are not eligible to apply until the next calendar year.
Please make sure your organization meets all the requirements listed above and then CONTACT US and INCLUDE the following information:
NOTE: All guidelines must be met all information should be included. Incorrect and/or incomplete information will lead to longer process time. Our receipt of this form does not guarantee a donation. We try to respond to all completed applications within 3-4 weeks of receipt in our office. During high-volume seasons, only granted donations may be answered. Once you have been notified of a donation, it will be left at the front desk for pick-up. We do not mail donations.
MedStar Capitals Iceplex only makes donations of our services. If you are looking for donations from the Washington Capitals you will need to visit their website for instructions.