Please download and review the PDF. CHA teams and visiting teams must adhere to these procedures.
THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED. PLEASE NOTE IN PARTICULAR:
- Every person entering the facility must have a DASH account
- https://apps.dashplatform.com/pr/dash/x/#/online/capitals/register . Be sure to add yourself and your child/ren to only one parent account. If there are other people that are related that will enter the facility at some point, they will also have to have an account.
- Once you have created your account – be sure to download the ‘DASH Online’ app. You will be asked to display your Member Card and barcode upon check-in, which can be found under your profile in the upper right corner.
- As soon as parents and players arrive to the facility parking lot, please check-in at the front doors to get temperatures checked and acquire wristbands.
- Allowed into the rink are: bench coaches, players, 1 team manger per team, and 1 videographer to stream to parents in the parking lot.
- Team Managers, scorekeeper, timekeeper, and the dedicated videographers must check-in at the front doors to be screened and acquire a different colored wristband.
- Restrooms are available for use, however, a mask MUST be worn by the individual and they must leave immediately after use.
- Parents/guardians may enter the facility to escort players to their spots (need wristband and DASH account to check-in) no more than 10 minutes prior to the beginning of their time slot so they may help their player finish getting ready. But, the parent/guardian must immediately leave after they’ve stepped onto the ice.
- Parents/guardians may enter the facility no more than 5 minutes prior to the ending time of their slot to locate and pick-up their player to escort them outside. You MUST still have your wristband on that you acquired when originally checking in.
If you have questions, please email Hockey@MedStarCapitalsIceplex.com.